December 5, 2010

with a bang I go



you.

There comes a time in our life where mistakes just turn into a routine, an everyday thing and the pain doesn't affect you anymore.. but there also comes a time in a certain day in a certain moment someone comes along and turns that routine upside down. Puts a smile in our face, tells us everything is going to be just fine or if you're lucky that someone will share that pain with you. throughout it all.

2010 is coming to an end, true. Memories made, mistakes causes, life changed, dramas written but through it all each one of us gained a little some of those. Others found love, peace at heart, forgiveness, friendship and so far found.. themselves. I admit that the middle of 2010 was a very emotional time for me but as usual.. December seemed to have brought me back up.

I'm grateful for many things this year.
  • friends. new friends and old friends, for growing closer and not apart.
  • for love. for having to fall in, fall out and fall in between. 
  • for family, for having them around. for the love they give.
  • for life itself, even though I felt as if my life was suppose to be mine. I am still grateful.
  • though I am ungrateful for bad results AND maths.
2011. 
  • I would like to make a difference. Change someone, something small. since I've never done that..
  • not be a complete failure or disappointment.
  • I would really like not to falter, give up or anything.
  • to achieve something. save, buy things I want and stuff I want.
  • mature incredibly. 
I am grateful for my family, for they have stuck with me through it all. For not putting me down.. For forgiving me. Also grateful for friends, new and old. Despite me being an annoying and stubborn girl.. they've, you've all taught me many new things and thank you for being around through the dramas and annoying mood swings. For that I am, most grateful. For both my family and friends.

Stephanie M. Chun Mei Mei
  • Thank you for the everlasting love you've given. For sticking with me even though I've been a complete and idiotic immature best friend. You've been my friend for 8 years, 2011 is our 9th year and I'm grateful for having to meet you. Always grateful. I hope you'll forgive me for anything I've done in the past or I'm going to do in the future. With you I have earned not a only a friend, not only a best friend, not only a classmate, not only a childhood friend but a sister too. :) I hope you know how amazing you are and no matter what you should'nt let anyone bring you down. You're amazing, just the way you are. I love you and Thank you again, for being there when I need you.
Lim Xin Jie
  • You've been a good friend to me, for always being there when I need you. You've been someone who I can run to when I'm down and I'm grateful for that. I hope you know that too much bad words can kill, hahaha! (A) AND YES, I've given up saying so much bad words. I still love you no worries. :) Thank you for being the psycho in my life story.
Hui Tien Ngu
  • boobs. boobs. boobs, why are yours so comfortable? I'm kidding, no wait, am I? 0:) I love you Tien for helping me out always, for comforting me when I'm down. Thank you for always being there, for the sarcasm you teach me everyday. Thank you for teaching me to be a tough person.
Tyler Eugene M.
  • I don't get why you have to be bisexual, it's not that I don't like bisexual guys but you know me.. parents.. friends. They tend to judge and I don't want to drag you into that kind of drama. Thank you for being around during the dark times, for the sad moments. baby, I love you.
Lynne Liew
  • Cookie, I love you. :) Thank you for helping out during that day.. the day I told.. yknow. ;) I'm grateful for being friends with you. For everything you've said and done for me. Thank you.
Dong Kai Ti
  • BAMF. ish. (L) he's evil and he's always trying to make me unwanted but despite everything he loves me. He's always there to make joke and make me laugh but he's still a bizth. T^T makes me wanna punch him sometimes but he understands me and I'm grateful for that. Ever since the year started he's been around, helping just not showing. And bro, thank you for making me laugh and teaching me to be a wuman. ;)) YOU'RE THE BOY OUR MAMA'S WARN US ABOUT.
EK. 
  • from a stranger to a classmate to friend to close friend to a guy  who became my first love. Thank you for still being my friend even though you found out the feelings I had for you. You've taught me so many things.. for everything you've said to me. Thank you for smiling at me each day and giving me a reason to get up in the morning and god.. go to school. For pushing me to study harder and try to accomplish something in my life. I've let go but I still love you.
Calvin Jong
  • What can I say about you? I love your attitude. I love you strong personality. I love you. I'm sorry I've never managed to help you with your problems but you've always helped me with mine and comforted me through it all. Thank you. 
Hazimah a.k.a Ms. Donut
  • Thank you for the hugs. The smiles you've given me, the stories and secrets you've shared. I've learnt a lot from you and honestly, before we became friends.. truth was, I disliked you. It wasn't a bad thing, I disliked you because people liked you for who you were (and still are). You were funny, witty, sexy, beautiful and amazingly interesting.. I guess out of envy I didn't like you but I do now okay? I love you. More than ever and it's amazing how much you've managed to stay strong all this time and I admire you for that. 
Alveena Chiuh
  • I've said this so many time. I've typed it so many time. I've thought it so many time. Okay, now that sounded really weird. What I'm trying to say is, you're amazing veena. You're cute in every way, you've an amazing personality. You don't have to be anyone to impress anyone, if they don't accept you for who you are then they don't deserve to know you at all. Thank you for the endless advices, for listening to me always. I love you and I hope you never change. 
Karmina Dionisio
  • I LOVE YOU. end of story. Always there when I need you, always keeping communication, bringing life in mine. Thank you. You're my rocker, my shorty my wife? loljk brah. 
Jackie Kong
  • You bring light into my dark and dim life. I'm glad to have met you this year. You're funny and I love your attitude. :)
I guess I just wanted to say it for one last time. To this people who cared so much this year, for making me feel loved, cared at and important. Thank you and I love you guys for everything.

vee.