December 7, 2010

diffuse wuman

How do you know if you're really making a mistake? 

Hectic. Hectic. Hectic. Hectic. This month is very hectic- been busy with dancing, preparing for my uncle's 50th golden birthday party and stuff. He's 50; he plays Call Of Duty, Black Ops and plays nerf guns. How awesome is that? Thought I'd just mention it. :)

Anyway, Not much to tell right now. Same old same old and people are enjoying their holiday at Singapore, KK, KL and shit. I don't really mind but I do admit I feel so lonely and pathetic here with no friends to hang with. What can I do right? it's usually one of the perks of December. 

I am kind of having fun though, eating junk food all day with my parents, cousins and relatives. :) Like yesterday, I had Brownies and Mee Goreng as my dinner then just today we had Pizza for dinner. (A) Loverred it <3 

I am also kind of having some problems, not family, not love or life or friends just some kind of other problem. It's kind of hard to explain, I'm not making sense right now am I?

k.


nerf
nerf
nerf
nerf
nerf
NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.



mameh and dadyo vain-ing with me :)


Daddyoh <3


NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF-UH!



LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
aside from Ryan, Rupert and Joseph.

I'm learning a lot of dancing from Poreotix.

Pictures you've missed somehow.

vee.