December 3, 2010

trouble is a friend

♫ I got a pocket, pocket full of sunshine. 

I'm so so so so so sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with dance practice, preparing my uncles 50th birthday surprise party, cleaning up my old books and well, other stuffs. Well here's what you've missed so far..

December 1, 2010.
As you know my mom is like a teacher and she has to work in all the time report here and there to school so December was a really really good month for her since it means no more work. She suggested (yes, she's the one who wanted to go out and not me) that we go out; by we I mean me, Stephy and Sharon and xin jie if she was here but she isn't, girl is like at the freaking cat island. Anyway, we went to mall to hang out and do stuff. We couldn't watch Rapunzel cause dad wanted to watch it as a family, we're cool liddat by the way.

So mom, me and Nigel had to go to school for a while cause mom had to do some work, only some and she could leave any time she wanted. Unfortunately, we had to take the bus cause dad was off somewhere and couldn't pick us up and no one we knew was going to Gaydong. Yes, mom took the bus.. surprising isn't it? :p Then we arrived to like walk around and wait for Steph and Sharon. 

I had my eyes checked, like refract and stuff. My astigmatism increased again, it's really high I can barely see tiny tiny letters anymore. :( I feel so blind. Mom had me order contacts and yes! they're transparent. Now she's excited about getting my hair curled and my teeth having braces on March. Ay, it's called a major makeover. Baby brother also now wears spectacles. 

We didn't really do much; ate in Pizza Hut, ate in Swensen as tea break then we went shopping at face shop. Sent the girls home and around after that, I no longer remember


in the car home.


Swensen <3


Sharon waiting for us to finish refracting.


Pitcha Hat, loljk.





saw this in Swensen, wtf is mikshake? 



STEPPPPHYYYYY POTTER ;3


December 2, 2010
Steph left for Singapore. :(

Woke up around 10AM cause had a dance practice plus had to go to my aunts house. After my dance practice we (my family) hang around my uncles house, I got to play with my cousins.. 

NERF GUNS ARE SO ADDICTING! :)))

Anyway, long story short we went out around 6PM to watch Rapunzel and have dinner at The Mall. It was a good movie, Zachary Levi sounded really good. :3 whut? he's hot.

That's short. I'm lazy.
Other pictures in mom's camera and Stephy's camera. 

vee.