November 21, 2010

obliviate

I'm not a freaking early bird, I'm more of a night owl. DARLING.

I was out half of the day, went for my baby brother's primary 6 graduation ceremony and that ceremony sucked. I'm not kidding and I don't mean any harm to anyone but seriously.. it's the most unplanned ceremony ever. Performances weren't that great and at the end of the ceremony one teacher, not saying who, didn't want to give the certificates. Oh mai god, so many parents complained. 

After the graduation ceremony, we went to Gaydong to watch Harry Potter 7. It was so fucking amazing, uh, not to jump into any conclusions.. we arrived there and by 1.15PM went up to the cinema. :) I wanted to cry even before the movie started. I want Part 2 to come soon but don't want it to come anyway.

When the movie ended, we went home straight away. We were super sleepy. :\  My dad, mom and baby brother wants part 2 to come soon though we are satisfied with the ending.. for now. :)

Dad: *is angry about the ceremony and keeps repeating it until we get home*
Mom: *laughs*
Me: *slaps forehead*
Mom: *keeps laughing* oblivious.
Me & Dad: *looks at each other* whut? *laughs*
Mom: *laughs* ehy, what's that again? 
Me: OBLIVIATE!
Dad: *laughs* you're mom just created a new spell. :p

We're talking spells today. My baby brother and I keep doing scenes from Harry potter 1 to the recent one. I told him that when Fred dies on Part 2.. I'll raise my phone or flashlight then cry. :(  I'm random today, thanks.

 

like this. :)




I wore thights. -.-



baby brother. 

unnecessary pictures to look at. 


hooooot


I really wish Emma and Rupert would just get married. :p


love. 


oh the trio.


vee.