November 21, 2010

darling

it's called imagination, darling.

I must say, I'm feeling rather peachy today. I mean not very very VERY peachy but a little less emu. If you get what I mean. For some reason, the word "darling" keeps popping in my head. 

It's my baby cousins birthday today but he isn't having his usual birthday party, darling says he's 11 years old now and doesn't need a birthday party but we're still going there for lunch and dinner. He may be 11 years old but he enjoys nerf gun battles with us. :) 

editing later. 

my definition of hate; smile, wave but dislike in your heart. - Amy

Just came from the lunch and dinner thing with my cousins. My body hurts so bad, my uncle and I had a wrestling competition. I lost, he's short, I'm tall but he still beat me. It aches now, gaaaaaaaaaaaaah. We played nerf guns, PSP, played the helicopter remote thing and talked about stuff. :)) 

I'm tired, I don't have much photos. 


dad playing with us.


Birthday boy.


Kathy and Nate.


Karen.


PSP, game sharing! :)


Call of duty bebeh! 

Happy Birthday Joshua! 
♥ you.



vee.