January 16, 2011

get me by babe

I managed to ask dad and mom if I could use the laptop/internet today since I have no homework to do and well- as you can see, it worked. I'm utterly sad about 5 things.

  1. There is a fitness test tomorrow, we'll get to that later.
  2. I miss the pictures I have which are probably gonna be deleted when dad reformats my laptop. (thank god for facebook- just right now, don't ask)
  3. Wasting exactly 30 minutes watching the movie skyline, which sucks.
  4. That Valentine's day is the worst thing ever and it's not even a holiday!
  5. Me being bipolar is a very sad thing.
1.
Yes, a fitness test tomorrow for PE and I've gained alot of weight- as in alot. The problem with having a fitness test tomorrow is not that I've put on weight but how the girls and the guys will judge when they hear it, hear it how? well, my dear readers- imagine your teacher being a speaker phone. done? yeah just about that.

image

Yes, why would she do- oh my god, let us all take our time and try to admire vee and her gif. It's the cutest thing ever and it's my favorite gif. Done? k, anyway- why would she do that? she is ruining our social lives.

2.
sad die me. no pictures, no nothing. my blog has been full of words and it's been boring you hasn't it? well, I don't blame you- not only you are bored of the words, I've also been bored. pfft

5.

this is me.. and my bipolar-ness. 
my gifs always have the same background it's making me crey.

I guess that's all I have to blog about.
mind = blank.

can't wait for the 20th, hope it'll be fun and for another weekend.


xx,
veetahgen.