January 15, 2011

i was thinking about you

that anon embarrassed me in you-know-where with you-know-who.


My Saturday, so far? going great. I had a chat with the girls like I usually did in school, did weird movements over- I'm not afraid to say his name, no shit, I am. We'll just call him V. ;) yeah did that whenever he was around- how can I not? he's so freaking cute. I jelly Z. They're so close. 

lulwtf.

I love Saturday's, they make me feel relaxed- like there isn't another week of hell coming. :p Anyway, we had our ECA enrollment today- I signed up for Journalism club cause of three reasons.
  1. Mr. Prince.
  2. My Mom.
  3. I like writing.
I also forced my bitch friend, Calvin Lai to join the journalism club with me. ;) I don't like being alone! Especially if it's with people- who I dislike. Except Z. and Vee, they're in journalism club too which makes me utterly happy. ;)

Right now, I really can't recall what I've been doing or what I've done. I'm sorry.. re-edit? when I remember what I've been doing..

WHUT,
BETCH?


iwasthinkingaboutyoubutthenirememberedthatyoustilllovedher.
xx,
veetahgen.