January 14, 2011

feelings

Someone important to me.
Do you know who the most important person to me is? I don’t think I can trust you enough to tell you his name so let’s just call him Zee. An anonymous writer once said: “there will be a time when your on a crossroad and you have no clue of where to go but be weary not, for you are not alone. There will be another who is as lost as you.” Zee is that person for me; when I lost my way, when I stood at that crossroad trying to figure out where to go, he was there. Not as lost as I was, but he was there.
Zee is the most simple person I’ve ever met. He has black wavy and soft hair. His eyes, oh his eyes, are like staring at a world unknown. He has the most striking brown eyes and a smile that can light up a whole town. He occasionally wears contacts that fits perfectly with his face. Zee is quite fit, slightly skinny but very tall.
His personality, oh god his personality, is such a mystery to me, sometimes he can be quite stubborn and a know-it-all. I know it sounds annoying, right? But no it isn’t, it just makes him more ‘Zee’. He’s a very nice person, not witty- not at all! Zee is the only guy I can call intelligent, his brain functions ten times faster than anyone I know. He’s s quite the dork, actually, but it only makes him so cute.
Even though our worlds don’t collide, he has the heart of a saint. Smiles like an angel and melts my heart like crazy. He makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world. He’s important to me because, just because…


teacher even drew "hmm (with 5 hearts)" on my book. like.. like she had time- like..


image

#1. I care about what people really think about me. why? because-  everyone's opinions matter to me.