January 13, 2011

I'm slipping

I haven't been blogging because, I just... I haven't been ready to blog. Not about anything- I just don't. Look, you don't wanna be here, DON'T. No one is stopping you.


I told myself that I'd find a good blogskin, no harm done but NO- I have to be a perfectionist and keep looking for one. I also told myself today that I WOULD BLOG and it has to be what I've been missing to blog. 

So what's been up? Pretty much plenty of stuff. I can't remember some of the things I was gonna blog. Oh god, I feel so old. Uh, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Okay.

My grandfather's death anniversary.
I have photos but it's all in mom's camera and she's always busy with work and decorations for her activity room. I really am sorry my blog hasn't been having any photos recently. I know it's so uninteresting to read a blog with no photos but seriously- I don't even wanna care. 

Anyway, this will be a short story. I spent it at my godmother's house- whole family came and some friends of my godmothers. Someone I hate also came- DAT BIATCH. Yeah, we played mahjong- the adults did and I mostly just... watched. I think mahjong is fun- my whole family knows how to play it except for the kids I mean. While the adults played mahjong the kids played xbox- BLACK OPS with my baby cousins. 

Hui Tien's birthday.
NO ONE I LOVE SPENDS THEIR BIRTHDAY ALONE AND SAD. Even though it's a last minute thing and wouldn't be so great. 

After school:-

  • went to grab money from mom.
  • rode in Stephanie's car to head to her house.
  • dropped by Supa Save to grab some stuff.
  • then went to Stephanie's house.
  • chit-chatted about certain stuff.
  • left at 2 something.
  • arrived at Gadong- ate at food court.
  • waited for Tien to come.
  • went to her shop, waited and Stephanie bought some stuff.
  • THENNNN we went- where ah? Arcade!
  • played the basketball thing and the match game thing. lul
  • took some photos in the booth- which by the way hated us. it kept lagging.
  • aftuuurr that, we went to eat junks in food court. 
  • talked.
  • went to grab the photos from the arcade.
  • went window shopping- ohhh gladiators. that's what we talked about!
  • bought chocolatesss
  • me rushing home, looooooooool ;)

Did I mention about the whole class decoration thing? no- okay. 
what's really up? I still love him but I think he still loves her. 
no seriously. 

I don't understand Thursday. It half hates me- I HATED TODAY.

image

If today was a person..

image

yes, I'm that pissed today.


I don't know if I should say sorry.
RECENT PHOTOS ASAIC (as soon as I can) and I ptomise to blog properly soon.

vee.