November 7, 2010

Attraversiamo

The sweetness of doing nothing. 
I will eat then lose 5 kg.
without forcing myself.

I decided to make a really long, random post today. No, today isn't a special day but I still wanted to do this posts. I don't know what it'll be about and I don't know what I might be talking about but if it, in any way, makes you feel uncomfortable then I'm sorry in advance. I'm sure that I never meant to make you feel that way but this is my property.. so, you get where I'm going.

I've found a word that I can finally stick with, Attraversiamo. It's a Italian word meaning Let's cross over, I actually got it from the Eat, Pray, Love book but something about the word is just so alluring and so mesmerizing. Well, that and Vaffanculo meaning fuck off or fuck you.

One word, Italy.

I'm addicted to Italy. The culture, the people, the statues, the ruins, the foods! oh god, don't get me started on the food and even the language. The way it comes out of the mouth, it's so, it's madness! I can't get it out of my head, whenever I think of taking a trip to Italy... I just, I just go insanely crazy that I don't even remember what I was talking about. Italy, perche? perche? why must your be so addicting?

Someday, I shall conquer Italy like Julius Caesar did.  In a hypothetically cause yeah. :) Someday. 


wish on the well.


stroll Italy during the night.


ride through Sicily on boat and taste it's finest foods. ;)


devour a pizza in Naples. :3


visit the Arch of Constantine. I think that's what it's called. :p


and conquer the Colosseum with Sharon. :)

I want to taste the wine, the chocolate, the gelatos' and the breathe the might-be-polluted air of Italy. I'll go there someday, someday. :)

Personally, I think... beaches are bitches. lolwuht? I'm kidding. I'm rambling shit, seriously. I don't know why this post has to be long and why it has to be today.

Exams are going the same as my last post described it. There's no difference, I'm not sure if I did try my best or if I did want to try at all. I won't be sure till exam results come out but until then, I will only focus on trying to be more positive. I've made a list, list of do's and don'ts. 

Do.
Meditate and pray.
Balance myself.
Study as hard as I can.
Learn Italian.
Learn Italy.

Don't.
Think negative.
Do things I shouldn't.
Forget your Do's.

I'm taking baby steps. I'm no Elizabeth Gilbert but I'll try to do it all, speaking of Elizabeth Gilbert! I've read her book 3 times. Not to brag but, it's a good memoir. She really poured herself into the book and it really went out well. :)))


Pictures during Ate Ivy, Ate Jasmine and Ate Sarah's last day in Brunei. I miss them already. ;(




my ever sisters. :))
Sarah, me, Jasmine and Ivy. 


this one is with James.



I'm sleepy now. vaffanculo! 
if you read this, I'm amazed you haven't left yet. ;) Grazie.
Grazie Mille Carino Sconosciuto! Grazie!

imissyouandicantakeyououtofmymind. :( 




what if you were?

then what?



vaffanculo.
vee.