November 4, 2010

check it out

Step up in the party, like my name was "that bitch"
All this haters mad cause I'm so established
They know I'm a beast, yeah I'm a fucking savage
Haters you can kill yourself

I missed you blogger! I'm sorry, exams, you get me right? I only get the chance to update twitter from time to time and also facebook when I can. I'm sorry but I promise, after exams. k? So far, exams aren't that bad. I'm confident that my maths is gonna be a big fail and dad is gonna.. hais. I don't even wanna talk about it. 

I believe I have no positive thoughts anymore, all are negative thoughts. I'm drowning in my own thoughts, those negative thoughts. Other than that, life has been pretty much the same. Hanging out with the bitches oh and been talking to H recently. He shared me a secret, it was really... weird to hear it coming from him cause well.. he's him. I guess people do change.

Ek and I have been.. we're the same, no difference. We talk less cause of exam but we see each other everyday and I guess that's enough for me. He talks to me when he sees me, he tries making conversation but usually when he does that I have to be either reading or memorizing. Yeh.

X and I were talking about next year, we're uber stress cause none of three (S, X and me) want to be in different classes. :(( I would die if we were in different classes and plus I want to be the same class as Ht and L and Ek of course. I would evaporate if we he wasn't in the same class with me. I'm afraid that he might... forget about me feeling like this for me. I mean, I'm cool of he likes someone and shit but the thought of being forgotten by HIM. :((( I could just die here and then.

Hmm, ehy stephyonnehneh...
+1 bitch~ <3 

Today, stayed back cause I thought I had to tutor Dwightt today but god, that kid is so freaking lazy to even try studying but staying wasn't that bad. Did plenty of stuff and even had a honest-to-god conversation with Ethan. Isn't that funny? Cause we don't usually have one-to-one conversations... as in ever.

After that, I was left alone till 5. Before that? Hung out with Afy and Fidz then we (X and me) left (cause they did the same) and went to talk in the library.

Pictures from my phone. :))))


I had the urge to post this, still my favourite photo. :3


When we were walking to Yayasan yesterday with Chok and xinZaii, it was a fun day.






Lap this picture. :)




FUCKYEAHSTEPHYEXPRESSIONS. 


Telor, we vandalized it. 


sexy, he allowed me to style his ughy hair.




CHINGCHONG BABEIIII! :3


Ah Keng, taken by steph. :3



Coffee Bean with my sisters. :) 
Jasmine, Ivy, Sarah.


sexy trio.





They aren't in the right order, wuht bitch? I'm lazy k. Plus, you just scroll down and look at them so what's the point? Geddit?

anyway,

vee out.