October 23, 2010

truth


I can't even think about taking my hair tie off my wrist.
The hair tie, that I wear.
The hair tie, that I tie to my hair.
The hair tie, that I'm comfortable to me.
The hair tie, that I recently bring.
The hair tie, that I like.
The hair tie, that I must wear.
The hair tie, that he wore. today.
I sound like a freaking whore.

I tell the truth. I say what I need to say, I have to say what I need to say or everything else just dies in me. I want lighting to strike me, just once. I don't want to die, I just want a chance to experience what death is. Where would I end up and stuff. I want to change, change into a better person. Someone who would know what to do at certain situations or someone who would know what I should do about... life.

I'm suppose to be on hiatus. Gad,  I shouldn't be here right now cause it's driving me insane that finals are near. I need to pass, I need to get higher than the guys. I seriously, seriously, seriously need to. I'm tired of people treating like I'm some kind of blonde. 

I have tuition later, agh. I'm so lazy to go but I have to cause again finals are coming and tutoring a primary 3 sounds easy when really, it's not.  Everybody seems happier today cause of the papers around school. :) It was nice to see them all smile and say "it brighten up their day". It was nice to hear, really. Also today, the guys did something weird today. Probably made Ek feel awkward, they sticked the tag on my jacket that had his name imprinted on it.

You can judge me, you can hate me, you can think I'm waaaaay into him. I don't care, I tell the truth.

Today is Saturday and today, was a good day. 

vee.