January 3, 2011

you can't deny the truth

Blog still under construction. Read to understand why it's taking so long, skip 5 paragraphs. ;)


First day of school? meh, not bad. 

I was seriously planning on having a fresh, slightly quiet and legit year but noooo- some of my classmates are just so dumb and had to choose me as the class assistant monitor. what do you guys not get when I say "please, don't nominate or vote for me as monitor OR anything that involves class committee." 

But what is done is done and I ain't even mad. I'm just saying, it doesn't hurt to listen to me once in a while what I'm mad about is when the guys were just- let's not jump into conclusions. As you know or not, my laptop is dead and I only will use a laptop slash internet during weekends- it's no hard feelings, just a new year resolution thing and I promised to focus and make my one priority my studies. I don't wanna get caught up in other things that don't matter- lol, that's so bitchy. Read it but not in a bitchy kind of tone. 

I kicked the class doors today, what was wrong with that? The door lock itself was broken, and the people inside the class were the same people from last year- they know how bad ass I can get. People got shocked though and the guys just stared at me like whut or it's cause they didn't recognize me with the hair and all. LIKE WTF, steph and xinjie screamed- like seriously ahhhhhhh. Freaked me out, I don't know why so many people reacted to the hair style. It's just a hairstyle.. nothing different just- yeah. Though Afy said it looked like I was going to attend prom. :o DO I? DO I? DOOOOOOOOOOOOO I? most people didn't even recognize me. whuuuuuuuuuut?

Yup, then the girls and I just joked around. Talked about people and stuff- steph was so dumb at first, she had no clue who teacher chang was. Everyone knew- except her. HOW DUMB IZAT?  Then we had the whole orientation thing, people voted me as assistant monitor with with with with him. him, who I might- MIGHT still have a slight feeling for. That was one of the reason I wasn't ready to go to school but it's cool- I won't let it get the best of me. I can work it out.

Assembly was kinda okay, boring but HE HE HE, it's when; Afy, Aaron, Z and Vee went up on stage got a little interesting. I had to sit in front with him and other monitors/assistants. It was weird considering I NEVER sit front. Then yeah. Long story short, I only tell what I remember. :3

Also, sorry for privating my blog- I wanted to edit the blogskin but everything just doesn't work out for me. Simple and plain will do for now, until I get a new laptop and a non-lazy bone to partner up with my lazy bone. Unfortunately, there's school tomorrow but I'm hoping it'll go good.

I'll post pictures of today, soon. fingers crossed. ;)

much love, 
vee. x.