December 26, 2010

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-LIES.

Seasons Greeting Mates!

I have a massive hangover and I think.. just think that I might have a massive amount of food about to exit through my mouth. I'm sorry, really for the lack of updates and the huge amount of apologies I've been asking from you guys. I've just had a lot and I mean a lot of things in my mind and I still do. It's almost 26th December and Christmas is about to end rully. I can't really say that this was the best Christmas I've had but I guess it wasn't so bad. 

I spent half of Christmas Eve at tumblr and the rest.. including half of Christmas itself at my godmother's house. NOW, I'm not literally saying it was fun cause we as it turns out.. someone my mother disliked (and I might too) was there, so it wasn't really a "family" gathering. Food was great, Grandma cooked my favorite also another reason I love her. 

We distributed gifts at 1.30AM; I got 1 original converse shoes from my godfather, Robert and A very very very fancy watch collection (Quartz) from my Grandma. My godmother hasn't given me hers yet but I already know what it is, so yeah. At 2.45AM, well my godfather took the booze out.. we drank, we laughed, we watched and we had quite the morning. hahaha, I literally mean it.

We arrived home at I have no idea what time, slept at no idea time either.. probably 3 something? whatever, then we woke up at 8AM today to go to church. I still have a hangovur and I'm sleepy as fudge.We went to mall, had lunch, hang out as a family (my parents, me and my brothers) then bought some PS3 games and went home to play slash have a movie marathon. 

Yes, our parents don't buy as presents anymore. Why? cause we're teens and they're always buying us things we want. Anyway, I'm still thinking of what to give the girls. Ay, I'm a tad dizzy again. Pictures some other time aye? ;)

Oh, and I'm tad happy about being in the same class next year.

Thanks, let's wish 2011 is a better year. I can't wait for Misfits.

cheers mate,
vee.