November 11, 2010

crash and burn

I just can't make you love me 
and it just burns my heart that you can't feel the flame.


look! from that ^...


to this ^.. 

This world must hate me.

I'm not kidding me. Sharon, Steph, X and I planned on going to mall tomorrow but everything backfired. Nothing ever goes the way I want it, I'm like jinxed or something. Anyway, my schedule is like all packed. I barely have time to spend at home, oh shit, mom and dad are gonna give me tantrums about it again.

Results results results are the only thing that's in my mind. Mom said my geography was 52% only, that's paper 1 and paper 2. shit. Don't ask me how she knows but seriously, I lost to Ong and Keng again. :((

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHIT.

I emu a lot and I don't have anything to talk about. 

I want to know who. :(
vee.