December 3, 2011

Holiday mood

So hello,


I still have no photos because the photographer is still doing his thang sooooo sorry to disappoint you all (for those who actually bother to read the crap I blog out) lol. Anyway, my holiday has been going quite good. Not very good but not very bad-- I haven't gone out of the house since graduation night, lol I am not kidding right now. I feel more comfortable just staying home, getting up late, eating and watching tv. Yup


Though I do feel fatter and might have to do something about it real soon. No girl wants to rot and get fat at home. So yeah, no one is keeping in touch with me cause everyone is either busy or enjoying their holiday.. Forever alone, actually no Z and Nigguh tweet and text me from time to time so uh yeah


Every form 5 in twitter is like either out of the country, going out with their fellow classmates.. or should I say ex? Eh no. So weird. So yeah, meanwhile... XJ tweeted me and told me that she, stephy and Keng are going out on Monday with few other people to catch a movie or something. OH FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED. That really awkward moment when your friend tells you that he or she will  be going out with a few other friends and you're not invited. HAH but she did ask me, I just didn't feel like going out anymore cause... just because I'm lazy.


But I did go out once.. to watch Puss in Boots with my sister and parents but yeah... that was long ago. Oh and I'm still looking for work. I need to do something or I'll end up like a couch potato. -_____- but yeah,  Just wanted to update. :D


Hello December!


v