December 10, 2011

16 days

As usual, I have no photos and no special news to announce but somehow I feel like I need to blog. Is that weird? Yeah. No not really but for me it is, like seriously.

My holiday, like I said in my previous post, was and still is doing quite good. I haven't been doing anything special or been hanging out with friends (cause I have no friends) l0ljaaaaahaaaykAaaayyyYYYyyYyy~  Reasons to as why I don't get as out is cause I'm dead boring and no one loves me. 0mg t0o0o0oo0tally kidding~ No but seriously, some friends have asked me out but I don't feel like I need to get out of the house or anything. Why? I don't know, really seriously don't know. I  have went out though and mostly with family and my sisters.

Though, I am in the mood for some Coffee Bean, who's with me? l0l
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why have I been doing that? Tell me whyyyy~ l0l- that! ew, it's so poklen!

Okay totally back to serious blogging. The photographer that took the photos during prom is taking way too long, it's starting to get disappointing, no professional photographer takes this long to edit and do stuff with a photos but I shall keep calm and be patient because I trust the person who chose the photographers. But anyway 16 days till Christmas!

I love Christmas, it's like the best time of the year! Christmas for my whole family is a big deal but we rarely celebrate big, if you get what I mean. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but my older brother's coming and so are the rest of my cousins who are studying in the Philippines, grandma also decided to come over for Christmas. And I absolutely love it when she comes over for Christmas, she cooks the most amazing food ever. EVERRRRRR~ 


Spending Christmas at Holiday lodge, so I heard but that story is for another day. 


v