July 24, 2011

moments

WHY HAI THUR
mai lebanese so sexy
omnomnomnom

Saturday
So really hai

I didn't go to school cause I was terribly sick but no one seems to believe that because I tweeted that I went out instead of resting. I was sick, like really sick. But I went out anyone to support xinjie's dance and to surprise people who thought I wasn't gonna go. Plus, I seriously need fresh air!

Mom: "All of your friends were looking for you!"
(This makes me so happy but she's exaggerating, really she always does that but I love it when she says it anyway.)
Me: "Orly?"
Mom: "YEAH! They're asking about that thing.. later..."
Me: "yeah, the dance thing"
Mom: "you wanna go? I send you"
Me: "Really?"
Mom: "Go change, I send you"

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

Mom never sends me anywhere last minute and neither does my dad but she sent me anyway which was kind of really weird for me. Ha. Anyway, after the dance competition...

we went to check out............
the guy in red.

HAHAHAHAHA

I just realize now that he is actually... not that bad. I know someone in church who knows him.
-le researching time-

No seriously, after the dance we went to do crazy stuff. Even went in stores to try shoes and clothes. I didn't really come out cause.. yeah, I'm a phat basturd. And we went to that Apple store and took photos. Yup

mai bebeh

wasting credit....... loljk

o mai sexy lebanese

hai
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RAWR


<3


then we ate dinner with Wen Bin, early dinner. I didn't stay long and eat much cause dad came a tad early. After dad picked me up, we went to Pasar Malam with Auntie Yian. :) I love her, she's so nice and she makes mommy do bad arse stuff.

SHH, HEHEHEHEHE

so kiuts

$1?

HEHEHE, dad looks like he doesn't wanna share


Pasar Malam was full, well, it's actually always full but yeah. I saw old CHMS students there. We ate dinner there, ate cotton candy and played those light thing you throw in the air. Yuh, we did that until 10.30am! HA. Nigel's first time in Pasar Malam.

I actually became better rather than sicker

Today
Is a very interesting day. I went to Padang with my Lebanese and Rah rah because
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know because I'm cool person?

Honestly, I have no idea why I went. Maybe cause Donut was going and being around Donut makes me chill. Yes, I have different moods with different people. Like when I'm with Stephy makes me feel giddy. Yes, something like that. Anyway, I did some journalism too.. accidental journalism. The tourists were interesting and I can just interview the boys in school. 

France, City Of Love~ 

Rah, me and Donut

mai lebanese and I

New Zealand <3
Iwanttokidnapthisbabysomuch

JELLY


black and yellow, black and red, black and rainbowwwwww
loljk

booty call

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNICORNNNNNNNNNNNNNS

like a boss



And yeah, today was simple. 
Simply Amazing.

"boobies" -Donut

'
oh momma

ending with this photo
thank you for a great time Rah and Donut. 

sorry, I have insufficient words right now. 
and I'm sorry for the lack of posts.

don't take me for granted.
xx