July 18, 2011

fuq

STUPEFY


I'm tired of the same shit. I'm tired of hearing people saying it's not you when clearly I am the one who has damn issues. Why can't people just be honest, tell the truth for once. It doesn't hurt to do that, just so you know. I'm so damn tired. I feel like an idiot for always trusting, for always putting my hopes up. Never again. Never.

I'm lazy to blog out stuff that has been happening cause as you can see, I'm in a hell of a mood. Here are photos on what I've been doing.

&


I watched Harry Potter bee tee dubs and it was amazing, it's like so late to be saying that but I wanted to say that anyway. It's the best thing that happened this month and some outing with Stephy. J Lai isn't working for me, at the moment. I need a miracle. 

And when I come back, which hopefully is soon I'll blog all about the movie and stuff.


Till then,
xx