June 6, 2011

where do I fit in?

WHY HAI THUR
I seriously need braces.

Today isn't that bad, my parents didn't go for the parents day meeting (as usual) cause my mom is a teacher herself so she has to do the whole parent meeting the teacher thing and my dad is busy in the office. It's always been like that but I took my little brother's result slip and teacher had no choice but to give me mine (since mom couldn't take it)

It wasn't bad, I had no fail and for the first time again (since I started high school), I managed to pass my mathematics. It's a miracle really. I'll seriously try to do my serious best for the next test cause 1) I don't wanna disappoint my parents. 2) I don't wanna disappoint my teachers. 3) I have to get higher than his marks.

old photos are so fascinating

The real reason I had to go to school was because there were some missing money for the Journalism shirt, who lost it? we were suppose to find out today but Justin didn't show. I don't blame him, when I saw him walking with his mom.. he looked like he was having result issues. (everyone is having that today cause teachers are mean sometimes) Anyway, I just told teacher that he was busy with his mom (which seemed like it was a relevant reason) but he got really iahsdkajsd for no reason. Anyway, we never managed to solve the problem so I might have to go to school tomorrow afternoon. 

The other reason I went to school was because Sharon is back in Brunei and she was suppose to come and hang with us but she ended up "aeroplaning" us. She said her mom was way to lazy to send her but it was okay, we (xj and I) ended up hanging out with Tao Wei. Overall today wasn't a bad day.

HEHEHEHE sou cutez

The girls and I planned on hanging out on Wednesday anyway, which is good cause I need a day out. I really need mom to give me my allowance on that day cause if she doesn't, I'm going to suffocate. Mom is also getting her new car on that day so she might be in a good mood which is a good thing. I worry though, if I go out during lunch time, what of my baby brother? We can't leave him home but I can't bring him either (mom too cause they have a teachers training) How I wish my older brother was still here.

Toon Lin is so freaking adorable; he's making a lava lamp for us. :}

So you all like that it's holiday already right? I don't know why but I'm not exactly that happy about it. I never really enjoy holiday to its fullest, probably cause when I have a holiday.. mom has hers too. The perks of having a mom that's a teacher. Plus, I'll miss friends and pretty smile too. Though, I might go to school for the graduation committee, not sure. I'll still miss alot of people. :{ But hey,

Happy Holidays!

Also, happy birthday to the June babies out there! I hope you're all having the time of your life. Stay healthy!
Happy birthday especially to Soon Ai ; have a blast yeh? I'm glad to have met you this year and I hope that as time pass we can grow closer.
And to Muzzy ; I love you brah! :) Hope you have blast and that you'll do great in your O's.
to Muizz ; differences aside, hate aside. Happy birthday penyamal! have a blast? who am I kidding? you always have a blast. Thanks for the memories.
Lastly to Towzy ; HAI. BAI. Happy birthday towzy, have a blast! you need it. I'll miss you after you graduate.

loads of xx's for you guys.

and to pretty smile ; I pretty much have said it all. haven't I? Among the boy that will graduate, you're the one I'll mostly miss. I really want to tell you how much you mean to me but I know I shouldn't. It's the right thing to do. But I want you to know (in a non audible way, if that's possible- haha!), I love you. 

Happy Birthday! :)

fail #1

fail #2

fail #3

fail #4

fail #5

fail #6

yeah but where's tao wei?

xx