June 1, 2011

so close yet so far apart

WHY HAI THURR
I missed him today. 
6 more freaking months. 5 days.

I'm thinking of removing my tagboard and opening my formspring for questions or comments. I hate those random and non-real people writing in it. I'm serious but I'm still thinking about it, right now I'm super lazy to do anything to my lazy. If I do it with my lazy mood, everything will look like crap. 

I been feeling so awfully alone lately, not that I blame my friends yknow. Everyone is busy, I get that. They have their own shit going on and I don't mind but I've never ever felt so damn alone in such a crowded place. Stephy has been busy with her tattoo thing, XJ is busy with her shasha thing, Flo has been MIA and D. has been well.. she's been busy. I'm not complaining, just really lonely inside. I guess. Whatever lah.

my only companion for today and it gave me a sore throat.
LOL JK not about the sore throat.

Anyway, Cindy's back! I've been wondering where she went and it turns out she just went to HK. She gave us key chains as souvenirs! I like it soooooo much, it's pink. 

XJ, STEPHY AND ME

ME, STEPHY AND XJ

THANK YOU CINDYYYYYYY!

Regina and someone else.. (I don't remember who it is) gave me their graduation picture today, Regina told me not to show it to anyone but yeah.. I don't know why she doesn't want to show it to anyone, she looks freaking adorable. I will seriously miss her. I'll miss everyone!

see I fix it nicely!

Also had a heart to heart talk with ek. He's really inloveto her (I'd rather not say who) and he's willing to wait. I admire him for that, it's one of the reason I loveiked him. He's a very nice person and he's very understanding.

me: "yknow what kueh said?"
ek: "what"
me: "he says you treat me differently from the other girls, why?"
ek: "*laughs*"
me: "he says it's cause you think I'm 'special'.. in a friend way"
ek: "yeah and you're more open to me"
me: "open.. *laughs*"
ek: "INTERNAL not external!"
me: "I KNOW"

I'm glad we're still closer than ever, especially after me telling him about my feelings for him. I hope everything works out for him. Right now, he's the closet I have to a third brother.

borrowed this book today, so far it's not bad. XJ took the photo.

cause of this.

and this. 
he does drive me crazy though.

I don't know what it is I wanna blog about, I can't seem to get it off my chest. It's hanging on the tip of my tongue but it just won't come off. WTF

DIS MOFOKA SO IN LOVE WITH MAH PHONE

 series of messages.

why thank you.

ahem.

mmhm

i like toh.

I love you. too.

whut?


i lab you too.

and lastly, me and XJ have seen most of the form 5's graduation pictures and they all look so damn perfect. THIS, however is how we will look like.

me and XJ

stephy. -__________-



so far apart
xx