June 7, 2011

killing time

why is it that the older we get, the more nervous we become?
Is it simply that we're fully aware of the pitfalls that lie ahead of us rather than blustering through life with the exuberance of youth?

WHY HAI THUR
The Vow (starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams)
I want to watch this so badly, I'm a sucker for love stories.

Hello! So as you've already read in the previous post it's a holiday and currently I am just... here. Doing nothing but trying to figure out what movie to watch as my house does not have new DVDs. Re-runs I tell you! It's the only thing I can watch. 

I'm seriously hoping that tomorrow's outing with the girls won't be cancelled cause god help me if it gets cancelled.. I am never going out for the whole holiday.  Since I don't have anything to blog about at this current time, I just thought I'd stop by here to kill time. Until tomorrow!

I miss him.
xx