May 21, 2011

we only live once

WHY HAI THUR

I thought I'd take this time to blog, it's a quiet Saturday here at home. I decided not to go to school cause.. I've just been feeling messed up. I don't feel like seeing faces. I don't know why BUT ignore all that. Exams ended like what.. 3 days ago? It was alright but I know I'll fail certain subjects like Chemistry, maybe even maths. I really didn't try my best, it's like I never do anymore. I just stopped trying my best when I entered high school and my life started being effed up at that same time.

JSYK

There's been plenty of things happening around school, lots of rumours, lots of people fighting, lots of people backstabbing.. the usual high school drama. Still, I don't get it. I'll never get it. I'm not the type to choose sides and fight unless they give me a reason to fight back. I'm not saying I'm nice but yeah. 



I don't know what your parents have been feeding you or if they have been feeding you for the past 16/17 years but you need to learn your manners man. You don't go around doing bad things to people you think are bad. You don't go around talking crap about people you think are bad. I'm just saying. especiallymarieyourenotgoingtoheavenifyoukeepthisup.

People should be nicer, we only live once. 

My love life has been going.. meh. It's hasn't been going actually. My social life is the same. At first it was going but then it stopped half way. I'm annoyed at someone, I'm annoyed with me. I don't like seeing her face. I don't know how long I can pretend. I don't know how long I can take the pain. I don't know how long I can keep crying over him. I don't know why I feel like this right now.

I'd like to update when I'm not in this type of mood,
so bye.

choices define who you'll be.

xx