April 30, 2011

can't feel a thing

WHY HAI THURR

Your image is loading...

I am having mixed emotional feelings right now and I once again have no idea why. I guess something to do with bottled feelings, anger for a certain someone, anger for people, annoyed at someone and half of my mind feels like it wants to say/do something but has no idea what it is it wants to say/do. I'm so weird. 

It's Saturday. I'm trying to do something productive today but such a huge fail. I'm suppose to go to 2 parties tonight but I'm just not feeling like partying. What fuckery? Whenever I want to party, I can't. Then when I don't want to, I have parties to choose from. 

I hate friends who make me choose sides. I don't want to choose sides, why are you forcing me? If I want to hate the person, I'll hate the person. -_- Also, I don't like friends who think I'm dumb or something. Stop judging me through my grades, their just numbers! I can be smarter if I wanted to, I just don't like being a smart-ass all the time. 

and stop talking to yourself.

just wanted to show you how long my front hair is now but my back hair is much longer than the front which is weird cause they should be the same length.

fish: PRAWN
me: FISH
muz: me leh? horse!
fish: HAHAHAHA
me: diam lah fish, I deep fry you ah.
fish: CBAI. -______- you wait basic chinese.
me: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? O.O 
fish: -walks away-
muz: -evil laughs, walks away-
me: OIIIII CBAI





I need a vacation. 
A longgggg vacation.
no communication, just me and the world.

pull the trigger. I dare you.
When I say "I love him", I look at your face and I know you're judging me.
is it so wrong to feel love?

xx