April 28, 2011

mentally dead, physically ill

WHY HAI THUR
before I start, I'd like to say

GOOD LUCK PRYNSA FRIENDS.
I wish you guys the best, will pray for your victory.
But then again, if you were to lose (hopefully not) isn't it enough to have had the experience and to have gotten closer to each other as a reward.
Isn't that victory enough?

In other news, I'm back, missed me? I keed.

Things have been so hectic I barely have the time to blog or even go internet. My schedule is always packed and I don't even know how that happened! I feel like I'm dying or something, my body has gone way weaker than it was before. I smell different stuff even when it's not there and I taste weird stuff. I don't know what's wrong and I don't plan on knowing. Jhay says it's effect from m but I haven't even.. since like 2 years ago? but whatever.


I had my school dental check up today and the dentists says I have to get braces, like I didn't know that already. My teeth are a mess, I'm just having trouble finding an appropriate place to get braces. I'm not Bruneian, so it's hard to get one here. Anyway, I'd blog about most the things that's happened lately but that would take forever. 

I forgot to post this up, this was long ago and I tried putting all my hair up and it was really really comfortable. I don't even know why I'm posting this up anymore. 

This one is also old, I don't remember when we took this, we found out that almost a quarter of the students in CHMS own this kind of bag including D. it's so funny cause everyone has there own decoration on it. Horny just crept in the photo. 

KB TRIP WITH TRACK & FIELD TEAM

Karyn during our trip back to Bandar. Our sleep was so heavenly, so heavenly that after getting of the bus we all felt hyper.

Hafidz eating. 




HEHEHE, I finally got to talk and meet ZH officially. He's not bad, kinda gay but not bad.

This teacher, ah. I can't, I don't.


handsome o not? lul


Then horny and I went to help teacher during the badminton tournament, that's EJ hugging her racket. I have more.

EARTH DAY REHEARSALS WITH MY GIRLFRANGS



sexy o not?





RIP SONY ERICSSON

how did this get here?




I don't know why she was laughing, I think I was talking to someone when Stephy took this and this wasn't during earth day. I think, I don't remember. Just uploading all the photos from my phone. I ran out of memory.






satisfied with random photos? I know I am. Anyway, I've been crying more than I usually do and I'm not saying I like it but it feels good to let it out. I did again today and I don't wanna talk about it. 

Also today, I decided to not text anyone aside from Dad and Mom or emergencies from friends. I won't be talking about pretty smile either for the next few days, I feel like I talk way to much about him and it may annoy people I usually talk to about him. I won't even go "it's him!" around them. I won't promise cause I never usually am capable of keeping such promises. 

I now know that I'm not as strong as I thought I was.
I hate friends who talk about me in front of my face. It's annoying and I don't like it.
I wonder if she's inlove with.. meh.



Thank you Alai for borrowing me a book to read!
I will try blogging more often.


xx