April 14, 2011

I love you and I don't know if I should

image
WHY HAI THERE?

It's been so long, too long I can barely remember the last time I went on the laptop and just sat around. I'm kiddin' I have been using the laptop just not as long as I usually do before. There's been a lot of things going on but it's just to many to even begin talking about it. Okay uh a some updates.

  • Been hanging out with Donut more often, staying back and eating dinner with her, stephy and xj.
  • Gotten a lot closer to achieving my goal. "Getting to know all Form 5's"
  • PRYNSA people are cool, not just cause he's there but yeah.
  • I found out that my body contains plenty of toxins
  • Found the people who truly hate me
  • Pee-ing alot
  • I have a really long hair now
  • Getting ready for the Monday Assembly Presentation with Form5B.
  • Earth Day, I can't wait
  • My test 1 results aren't that bad. So far no fail! :))
  • I love him so much that it hurts.
Yup, those are my updates. Most of my photos are in the phone and camera, I'll post it up as soon as I can! :)   

Everything beyond this is just emo stuff.

I don't want people to think that I love you cause you're some rich guy. I don't want people thinking that I'm obsessed with you cause I'm not, I just happen to miss you and take every moment I can to see you. I don't want you to leave cause the thought of you leaving breaks my heart to pieces. I don't want to see you with another girl or hear you talk about another girl not cause I want to own you or whatever, I don't want to see you or talk about another girl because it hurts. I want to love you but I don't know if you should.

To those who think that I only love him because he's him.

I wish I knew what runs through your mind when you see me or just hear my name. 
I admit, I have been given so many chances and I blew them all because I was shy
But it's okay.
I'll sleep tonight, cry a little, whisper "I love you" in hope that you'll hear it but you most likely won't cause you're thinking of another girl you love.
It doesn't matter cause you'll be happy when you think of her and I know that the happiness you feel at that moment will be the happiness I can't give.

I love you.

xx