March 31, 2011

bam!

WHY HAI THERE

I wanna move house. I don't like where I'm living right now but I do love it here, lots of memories. Anyway, how  are you all doing? I'm sorry haven't been around to blog but school has just been taking all my time, I don't even have the luxury to take out my phone and snap pictures of what's been happening around me. Plus text 1 is drawing near in like 3-4 days? Kill me now.

image

Today was okay, my week has been pretty much been good. Nothing bad has happened but nothing good has been happening either. Today I stayed back with D. and XJ forrrrrr, fun? I actually had to help XJ during the badminton competition. :) 

It was fun, I guess.

I admit today, I kinda did have an emo moment. Blame pretty smile. It's a long story and I'd rather not talk about him. I'm trying not to think of him, it makes me miss him more. He did say "bye" today with a smile on his face and it's like echoing in my head.

I HATE IT

image

I'm kinda too tired to blog right now but soon okay? :)

xx