March 24, 2011

you haters can suck my longganisa

WHY HAI THERE
to much words, will you read? ;)


HEEEEEE
I need braces.

[1]
I guess today was okay, I cooked something new again. Today will probably be the last day I'm cooking for dad and baby brother since mommy's coming back tomorrow morning around 9. I'm really happy cause to be honest, I'm lost without her. I never really realized how hard it was for her, keeping track of time just so she could cook for us. Doing housework and also doing school work plus she even has time to check with our school works. 

MOM IS ALSO A UNICORN, IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN

[2]
I can't wait for her to come back cause she has chocolates, flat tops bitches! I love flat tops, they're like the best chocolate ever. And hopefully she went shopping for other stuff which she probably did cause she always does. 

image

[3]
Anyway, school is about to re-open and I can't say I'm not excited cause I am. I've been stuck in the house for far to long and you're going to ask me why didn't I go out. Trust me, I would if I could- I mean, I'm not like those teenagers where daddy and mommy forbid me from hanging out with friends but like I said mom isn't around, dad has work and no one is here to take care of baby brother. Not that I'm saying I don't like taking care of him. I do.

I just, I miss my friends. I miss talking to someone my age, you have no idea how secluded my house is. I feel like some serial killer can come up to my house and murder me without anyone knowing. I'm just saying, not that anyone kills in Brunei. It's so damn peaceful here.

image
no idea why.

[4]
Why do we not have homecoming in Brunei? Is it cause we're British influenced and not American influenced? I have to admit, homecoming does sound fascinating, I wish we had that around here. All the school ever have are orientation which isn't even as cool as homecoming, right?

image

[5]
There's this person, he/she happens to be christian/catholic and he/she is so annoying. I keep telling her that my faith in god is strong and I know my relationship with him but he/she keeps insisting that I don't. That I'm to young to understand him, that I don't go to church enough, that I don't go to conferences/camps/seminars and other stuffs. He/She keeps telling me that my faith in god isn't strong but he/she's wrong cause my faith in god is stronger than hers. Doesn't mean I don't go to church doesn't mean my I don't believe in him, that he isn't around with me. I love god and I know my relationship with him- I wish he/she would just butt off.

[6]
Tell me what if there was no Viel Sia?

image

[7]
My respect for XiaXue went boom today, just reading her recent post about Peter Coffin made me realize
.
.
.
.
she has swag.

image

[8]
You seriously cannot judge a person by his/her cover, I keep telling myself that but I never seem to learn my lesson. Today I learnt it the hard way. I'm a nice person, aren't I? I don't go around backstabbing you guys right? Then why do you guys like to do that to me? 

[9]
I woke up again this morning, crying. It was about pretty smile again. I'm so stupid.

[10]
I'm glad D. is back on blogger, it's hard when you don't know where she is.

even Rachel Barry creys.

I guess that all.
I'm weird.
There will be one day where you look for me and I won't be around anymore.

I might.
xx