March 23, 2011

loser like me

WHY HAI THERE

Your image is loading...
awkward hi

The usual today, chores but I have to say today was kinda productive. I thought of loads of shit and this time I decided that I would be studying when mom comes home which is like on Friday. 

YAY

Anyway, you know how I always say "god does thing for a reason"- yeah I just suddenly remembered that I met pretty smile cause of that lion dance. The lion dance that I didn't want to go to, the lion dance that I wasn't suppose to attend but did anyway, imagine if I was placed in group A instead of B. I wouldn't have met pretty smile but I'm still not sure if it was a good thing that I met him or not. 

I'm being random, 
I've no shit. 
Tomorrow! :) 

there is a moment in life when you say to yourself "oh there he is, I've been looking for him forever." you're that person for me.

you're all I ever think about.
but you won't ever like a loser like me.
xx