March 10, 2011

when the world turns dark

you feel the empty space in my life.

I really thought that tomorrow was gonna be my day off considering I've been having a really busy schedule buttt no, as it turns out tomorrow is gonna be another busy day for me. I have the Chinese drama thing in the morning until 11 and then in the afternoon I might have to do the poster thing with the group. 

image
CBAI STRESS

Anyway, today was a really good day. Amazing I tell you, I mean for me and I'm just saying. And only S witnessed the whole thing X was busy during that time but she knows the story. I still smile and.. surprisingly giggle when I think about it. :} I don't usually giggle but this is just.. something I need to giggle to. 

guh, his smile was so adorable. <3

So around 1 to 3PM, I wasted my time with the band members. :) And also helped Mirawr with her article cause the editorial team after all, was having a meeting with the man. -_- speaking of that, it was so damn annoying, he kept.. ugh, forget it. 

Pictures.

CALVIN JEROME LAI'S BIRTHDAY CAKE









this all mah bitches, you got nothin' on them.

xx, 
veetahgen.