March 8, 2011

coconuts are dirty

WHY HAI THERE
I'm a tad sorry for not blogging, it's just that I'm rarely in the mood to blog and sometimes just way busy. And besides, it's not like a mountain of people read my blog for updates.

"AH DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU DON'T BLOG."
"why?"
"I don't know what's happening in your life, I'm rarely around to witness it you know!"

She's a stalker that's why she's saying that but I love it that she said that cause yeah- she's the reason I wanted to blog.. today. Just today. Anyway, loads have been happening and it has been one hell of a week! I meant that in a good way. There was only one spoiler today which was that bitch, she messaged me a really irritating and disrespectful message. I can't even.. I don't even. UGH

I have a reason,
but it's a secret.

  • I don't remember what's been happening.
  • I only remember the dreams I've been vividly been having. It's all just to clear to be a dream, I can't handle it.

Anyway, today was interesting. Especially lunch time; only two other people know why. HEHEHEHE,

 you bastards.

Way lazy to type, covering the Netball Competition tomorrow with Donut. <3 I LAIKE.

not in order.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. 
U MAD?

sniffer, sniffing A's jacket.

HEHEHEHE BAMF

my cousins and Jillian (the middle)

after Sunday class that day, we went over to my aunts house cause it was uncle Jun's birthday.
WE WERE SO DAMN HUNGRY

auntie Leya and her hubby.

PISS OFF MOFO

sniffersssssss, sniffing Vincents handky.

mofo so HNNNNNNNNNNNG fo' real.
1st picture was him, playing dick with D.'s umbrella.
2nd picture was him scavenging D.'s bag and trying to hide from the cam.


my fringe.
no more.

my hiao face 
and my new fringe.

P/S: ASHTON HOMLES SEXY MEAT.


xx,
veetahgen