March 19, 2011

i'm actually a little scared of what you make me feel

THE WORLD IS OURS

I'm thankful for this year, there aren't much drama and shit. I have to say though, I'm lazier this year than I was  last year which totally sucks cause I can't do no shit right. Anyway, there have been plenty of things that have been happening ever since Sharon came to visit us during her holiday. :)

stephy and me :)

Ronny and me being retarded!

virgo's DON'T have pure minds.. 

take me and Cheryl for example. 
WE ARE NOT PURE

V for veetahgen
V for VENDETTA 
I'm sou lame

Rebecca Black reaction. HEHEHEHEHE

Our mommy for the night. TSK

WE CREEPIN' IN YER HOUSES, BE SCURRED



I love you guys. 

there are more photos but you know, laziness.

Holiday is kinda crappy. I guess cause I'm always doing the same thing over and over again. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? It's only been 2 days and when school re-opens test 1 starts which sucks but I just miss people and I miss him. I miss talking to people but then again I have been talking to people.. in oovoo. :P

whatever lahhhh. 

I'm terrified of this feeling that you give me. I'm pretty sure I could fall for you if I let my guard down and that,
that's what I'm most terrified of..
falling for you.
xx