March 20, 2011

FUN FUN FUN

why hai there.

It's a fine Sunday isn't it? NOT. I'm bored and I've got zero stuff to do but no matter, I've made a list- a list of stuff to do and list of people to hate. I'm kidding, I don't hate unless they give me a reason to hate them, just a list of stuff to do during the holiday. Half of the list consist of me studying and losing phats.

Cause yesterday I was like checking my weight on the scale and my expression was totally,

I'm not even kidding, that's how I really looked like but anyway, mom's leaving tomorrow evening and that means freedom. I'm kidding! I'm going to miss her even if it's just 5 days, I've never had a day far from mommy.. I mean if I'm not in sleepovers if you get what I mean. I'm kinda excited for her to get back even though she hasn't even left. Why? she's gonna come home with plenty of flat tops- OMG and more clothes for me. 


image

Anyway, I went over at Tyler's at 2am in the morning and for some reason he was talking about him- I think he was stoned or something cause he never talks about him when his bimbo girlfriend is around. I kinda snapped and told him "shut your bloody vagina Tyler" WHUT? He didn't seem to notice cause he was high but whatever. 

I stole his favorite boxer.

 can't think of what to say now. LOL
xx