March 21, 2011

pretty smile

SO HI THERE


I didn't attend AFC camp/conference this year, dad didn't allow me to go cause mom wasn't gonna be around and he has no one to help him take care of my baby brother. I'm slightly sad about it but god always has reasons for everything, next year maybe. who knows right? plus, I hear she's there. UGH, I'd rather stay home and die of boredom than see her. I do miss everyone though and I really appreciate that most of them said they missed me and hope they would see me there but oh well. 


Anyway, today's actually the day mommy's leaving for Philippines and as sad as I am for her to go, I keep thinking she'll be back in 4 days anyway.

I miss her already. I'm so emotional.

judge me bitches.

Funny thing happened this afternoon though, I was having lunch with mom and somewhere our conversation- pretty smile name popped out of her mouth. I don't know how and why all of the sudden but yeah, it like went straight out of her mouth and we talked about him. Mom's are awesome, my mom's awesome. She knew and have known ever since the day I met pretty smile that I like him. 

you saw right.

mom: I told teacher Elzie that the guys you like are all nice and smart--
me: woah, woah, woah. WHUT? I don't like anyone mom
mom: *hiao face* righttttt. like you did with ek.
me: I never liked ek mom! *smiling*
mom: sure you didn't. but anyway 
me: oh *inserts story about pretty smile*
mom: *laughs*
me: but I don't like him (whut? a girl can deny)
mom: but you have a crush on him
me: *blushes* he's cute yeah. but you know I don't like him
mom: mhm, everygirl has to have a crush- otherwise they won't go to school
me: whutttt?
mom: why else do you think a girl goes to school? to find a guy. to find get crushes.
me: *laughs really hard* I'MMA TELL DAD YOU WENT TO SCHOOL ONLY TO FIND BOYS
mom: *laughs* it's true. you see, I added my high school friends and most of the guys recognized me but the girls were all "do I know you?"
me: *laughs*

Mom's so clever and she's known for a very long time but she never asked or talked about it with me. I just love her, she's amazing. 

Holiday day 4, not bad. not bad at all, I'm still bored though and have absolutely nothing to do. My hardcore studying starts tomorrow- hopefully, if I'm not lazy. I'm also still thinking about going to Shabu Shabu with D and XJ. 



sad to say I miss you.
xx