February 24, 2011

where have you been all my life?

I've been failing to blog and I don't know if I'm sorry. 
I joke.

There have been quite a few stuff that's been happening and I admit, I have just been so lazy to blog it out. Blame National Day; it got me all tired, sick AND slightly tanned. I don't really mind, I'm Filipino- heat don't scare me but whatever back to the topic itself. 

National Day is DONE and I don't know if I should be happy about it or not cause I'm really gonna miss the coaches and the really cool free time I have after the rehearsals.

she looks like a primary school girl
HEHEHEHEHEH

OH YOU KNOW DUH


cause we're pedos ;)


I want a photo of the whole thing, the pattern I mean

D. took this photo and I LIKE IT. O.O


I love this coach, to the max

WHY? WHY DO YOU ALL LOVE BULLYING ME? D:
this photo has 9 likes and 123456789872 comments that seem like they're just making fun of me. The only comment that seems nice is Aaron's one.


Yup, pretty much what I've been doing all this time. National Day, OH and the Chap Goh Meh thing in school- I'm still uploading the photos which might take some time. ;P

Anything else?
nope.
I'm still sulking overrrrr us being strangers =3= (I find this emoticon weird but whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

My plans for the next 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 days? 
  • study.
  • eat.
  • don't stay back.
  • shower.
  • watch tv.
  • study.
  • study.
  • study.
  • oh you know. 
pretty much that, lazy to think.
Wui Min bought me a happy letter capsule. 

I like.

xx,
veetahgen