February 14, 2011

updates!

Today, was just one of those days. Where we all try our best as teenagers to make it a better day, some end up really successful and some just end up having a very really crappy day. I ended up being in the middle- which is a sucky yet fetchy day.

what in the world am I talking about? 

FETCHY- screw you D. 

Anyway to the real story- I wanted to spend this day with the most adorable, cutest and god-like guy in school. I couldn't though cause fxck we're strangers, we don't even talk- we pass each other everyday, exchange looks from time to time and even a few smiles. I hate being strangers with him but whateverrrrrrr cause when he leaves, I won't stop being the trampy sick puppy love slutty girl in school. 

moving on.

I'm praying for S. - I don't know the whole story but yeah. OH WELL~

I'm tired. You guys don't read so let's just look at photos. 

Photos to share, some new some a week old. or a day, whatever.


vans cake





























I like the expression. :}


you don't get it?
Zan's hat had the sign saying "I just got laid by" (I think? I forget)
then yeah Tien's mom was standing there!





dildo.



SOU TIRED.

xx,
veetahgen