January 31, 2011

good days are the best days

If you like my body; touch me, touch me, touch me, t-t-touch me.

Today was quite a day, everyone was happy and everyone was really on their holiday mode. I missed seeing him in class though. YES, I'm feeling love-ish sick. WHAT? JUDGE ME. Anyway, here are some interesting that happened today. 

There weren't plenty of people who came today due to the whole Chinese New Year thing so some seats were left empty- including xj's seat, she was totally forever alone. 


see what I mean? she sat beside her imaginary friend "AHHHHHHHHHHHHFEH"


This was during Assembly period, we were stuck in homeroom with T. Chang for mathematics class. The next period was Chinese, which meant we (me, Steph and half of the muslim people in class) had to go for Basic Chinese- so we did. Form 5D wasn't there though but Kwan lao shi was there. :) So she was teaching us this vocal thing and Syafiq was like trying it out..

Kwan lao shi: AHHHHHHHH (a)
Syafiq: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *sounding like a girl*
Kwan lao shi: OHHHHHHHH (o)
Syafiq: OOHHHHHHHH *hiao sound*
Kwan lao shi: EHHHHHHHHHHH (e)
Syafiq: EEEEHHHHHHHHHH
Kwan lao shi: YIIIIIIIIIII (i)
Syafiq: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
Kwan lao shi: OOOOOOOOOOOH (u)
Syafiq: *sexy slang* OOOOOOOH

LOL, geddit? no, well. 

Then during Physical Education, thank god it rained but Nancy made us run around once before asking us to go back into class. It was so weird, she was even laughing. Ht complained a ALOT and most of the girls went banana's saying "if we get sick before Chinese New Year, I'll blame her" <-- something like that but not really exactly like that. Anyway, we ran all the way to shade and ended up looking like shit.


Steph and Tien



Lynne and Alai- she moved bah. 

*skip stuff*


During lunch, we ordered Jollibee from Yayasan, which took ages. UGH, hate the Jollibee there. -,- Anyway, yeah- I was gonna be late for my Journalism meeting so, left the girls there to wait. I heard it came 30 minutes late, so yeah.. I also ended up starving. :(


sien, so yeah.


BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH.


I can't help it okay? I'm meant to look retarded.



poor Jollibee guy, had to wait forever for Science class and A class.



shit, Tien is gonna kill me.

Yuh, that's that- the rest of the Afternoon class was like boring except for T. Hemma's class. WHY? cause she's cool and made us do nothing. ;)

Then after afternoon class spent little time with friends.


playing with the guitar. :) 


Cin and Zim.. doing stuff or not.


I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT AS MUZ. speaking of Muz, welcome back to school brah! ;)


vee being cute. :3


man-whore. :) 
we were talking about misfits, ahhhhh- can't wait for Nov. 

I'm not going to school tomorrow. SAD DIE ME and Z. is going to Kuching. :( WELL~ can't wait for CNY with Stephy and XJ. most of the girls I know are going gaga for Nico. WHY? WHY? lul 

stephyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *wiggle eyebrows* stalking ahhhhhh. :3

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

xx,
veetahgen.