January 29, 2011

baby come back to me, I'll be all that you need

Friday.


I had to wake up really early to attend the Journalism Club Election, long story short- I was voted as President which is a good thing but also a bad thing for me. I guess this whole this is really just a challenge for me, so..

challenge fucking accepted.

After Elections, went to The Mall with mom and Nigel- we stopped by dad's office first, why? no reason. Just to bother him and well- steal all the cash he had. :)) Then we went to Food Court, the only place where you don't go: "what should I order?" I wasn't really hungry and my stomach was having a really hard time accepting food- actually it's been doing that for 3 days now. It fucking hurts, like alot. So, we just ate Jolly Franks while Nigel ate two Spaghetti. 

After that, I don't really remember what we did- I just remembered walking around mall, window shopping. I seriously can't wait for March to go buy stuff in Philippines. I miss home, really I do. I miss the pollution, HEHEHEHE.

We dropped by Best Eastern and bought books- one book caught my eye. "Committed", a somewhat sequel to "Eat, Pray, Love"- I've started reading it and I just have a feeling it's gonna be worth reading. :)


 OH- something I wanted to post too. Now.


Just, wanted to. Except Barry- LOL, he's mean. 
I'm surprised Wui Min and Keng commented though.

Saturday.
I'm waiting and waiting for my baby cousin to post the pictures we took during her birthday but it's just taking forever- freaking impatient right now. Anyway, today was an okay okay day- when he's in the mood and my best friends are gay, I don't know. I just feel like nothing's gonna go wrong plus hey, it's Saturday. Also, we heard that we won't be marching for National Day instead, we'll be Performing the dance thing. Freaking annoyed- If I go black. I blame school. LUL

During English period, we had to write a composition using certain words. YOU WOULD LAUGH IF YOU READ IT. HAHHAHAHAHAHAH;  XJ was our writer, I was the editor and Steph was the editor/re-writer. Em Shams read it too, bet you liked it too Em. ;))

we even drew a lil comic behind.


Enlarge?

well, that's all I have at the moment- if it's a good day, I usually am in a rush to do things. Every minute counts yknow? :) 

come back to me okay? 
xx,
veetahgen.