December 18, 2010

NO. NO. NOOOO.

Question; If I liked a girl, would you still consider me a friend?
not that I do like one, just asking.

This is the thing about December/holidays and me. I tend to enjoy it so much that I never notice my weight anymore. My plan of losing weight over the holidays are pretty much a huge fail because I kenot lose weight! Everyday after dancing, I get so tired/lazy and hungry that I pretty much munch on junk food to restore my energy. I barely notice how much I'm eating and I never did until mom had to go around and say "are you getting fatter?" I was like sdskdjcksmfnmsfdv, you're joking right?

I stared at the mirror for 45 minutes and then checked the.. what's that called, the thing where you check your weight? god, I'm getting dumber too. Yeah, I went to check my weight and bam! I am so not gonna put my weight here, tf.

I know I'm not the type to care about my size and weight but THAT weight is unacceptable even for my mom and brothers. I'm okay with like the weight I had BEFORE school holidays' just not this one. I don't like the one I have now, so I've decided to cut on food - though it's kind of hard with all the chocolates my big brother brought back from Philippines. I guess I have to try harder.. especially after dancing.


Anyway, yeah. My big brother's here for 16 days. That's the update that you get for today, editing wishlist and adding:- 

  • sack boy doll
  • sack boy keychain
  • sack boy shirt
  • Poreotix shirt made and non-made
  • Final Fantasy 13, PS3 game
  • that pink hand bag, yes hang bag from Hua Ho Manggis
  • iTouch (or was that there already?)
  • B.R.W <3
  • anklets
  • Patrick Star collection :3
  • date for dance crew gathering, say whut?
k. pictures soon. with love.

vee.