December 12, 2010

Asian family gathering, ftw.

There are people who just change you entirely

I guess I'm entirely sorry for the lack of updates, December, not only for me but for everyone else is quite a busy month. I'm sure you all agree to that. Anyway, here's the update I've been meaning to blog about.


This was during the preparation for my uncle's 50th golden birthday party. We were somehow called the "D wonder sons, nieces and nephews" why? oh god, cause we dance Nobody & Lollipop. Laugh all you want, what choice did I have?





The birthday was unforgettable, it wasn't so well planned but it still ended up to be amazing. There was 5 good things that happened: 

  • I managed to get a new dress. shut up.
  • I didn't get embarrassed for dancing with my 12-13 year old cousins.
  • My grandmother & aunt Leah (who I haven't seen since.. well, ages) came and will be staying until March.
  • My dad and mom decided that we could stay/sleep at Mangrove Paradise Resort, so we checked in.
  • The birthday celebration didn't end just there but more of that later.




I didn't take pictures during the night, we slept at around 2am?
  • woke up at 7am
  • enjoyed the scene then went to Auntie Vangie & Uncle Noel's room
  • chit chatted, took photos and prepared for breakfast
  • ate breakfast. Nasi Lemak, ftw
  • took out decorations from the restaurant
  • went swimming for 4-5 hourse, no, I no have duh sunburn
  • the last picture, after swimming and showering. 
  • might be spending New Year's there.

  • Dad picked us up at 12.30 from Mangrove
  • sent Auntie Leah & Grandmom to Auntie Lisa's house
  • went Gaydong
  • Got my contacts
  • Ate at Food court, Jollibee! <3 and met up with Stephy
  • Saw Ht, the Chinese Mafia Boss :) (A)
  • Chit-Chatted with her for an hour maybe?
  • Went to Face Shop, got forced to wear Eye liner and buy an eye liner
  • Ate Fondue at Swensen, TWICE
  • went earring shopping
  • drank Nemo while dad, Nigel and mom ate


  • My baby cousins wanted to play PS3, so we slept over at there house
  • slept at midnight
  • chatted with Ate Cel about Ek
  • doesn't the picture explain what we did? &
  • The picture looks funny right? It looks like nothing changed, except the light passing through the window




  • Around 3PM, we all decided to have ASIAN GATHERING at mall
  • we had our dinner at food court, many many many food :3
  • so, my cousins (Nate, Josh, Karen, Kathy) and I decided that we should take a photo in the booth- the one inside the Arcade, so we took a photo
  • 20 minutes later we got the result and we all shared it equally
  • when we showed it to the older people, they kind of.. liked it
  • so the WHOLE family decided to go INSIDE the arcade
  • HA HA HA, it was so funny, everyone was staring at us
  • and the woman behind the desk got a little annoyed, she wouldn't even smile. fcker
  • we all got one each, different pictures each
  • then the last picture, uh, there's three photo's where we were at Jerudong Park (yesterday)



  • we couldn't play any rides cause we arrived there at 10.30PM
  • we dropped by kaling shop and bought drinks & food
  • then we walked to the huge diamond place with the fountain and we took photos there
  • took plenty of photos, played at playgrounds
  • took MANY photos
  • MANY MANY MANY photos (some ares still in the camera & with ninong [godfatherrrrr] buboy)
  • after all the running around, talking, laughing, eating we decided to go home - it was nearly midnight
  • before we went home of course, the younger ones (my cousins) played the human snake & ladder game, that took 10 minutes
  • dropped by uncle Noel's house to get out clothes and PS3
  • then went home
I'm sorry if you don't get any of the stuff or don't care about any of what I just blogged but then again I don't care what you think (A) :) kthanx. 

I might be sleeping at my Aunt Lisa's house today. :) If my parents ever get home. -.-

vee.