November 28, 2010

short, only short.

ha-ha-ha, no.

Yesterday?
Yesterday was just amazing, nothing bad happened, nothing so good happened. It was pretty much everything in between. ;)) I don't remember much of the details fully but of course, I'll tell you one thing.. I'll keep it short and I'll keep it simple. I went to the Form 5 Graduation Ceremony, I just went cause ching-chong said I had to plus it was my gay best friends graduation too, I had to see their faces. :'))

The performances were good, well prepared and it wasn't sucky. I liked it, not loved.. only liked. I saw them smile, laugh, get nervous, get angry but the crying. The crying made me WANT to cry. I didn't take photos, only a few. 



3 years ago..


 3 years later..

really cried when I went home. :'( 
first guy best friends.


backstage with Sharon and Mom




Today?
I'm tired.

Went to church with my parents, got up really early. Then we went to Gaydong, ate brunch then bought PS3 move. When we arrived home, set everything up and began playing.  Played PS3 move with my parents, uber fun. My arms hurt though, I feel like it's about to drop! I'm tired, now seriously.





Congratulations Ate Jasmin, you looked pretty in your graduation gown! ;)


I'm gonna go now. 

vee.