October 14, 2010

what is love?

"What is love to you?"
- FGK. 

Yesterday.
I'm yet again sorry for the lack of blog updates. I just don't have the time really and I sometimes don't know what to blog about. I might go on and off since finals are near and I really really really need to study. Today is an exception I guess, it was a really really good day.

First. I like going to school now. I get to see him and that's more than enough, I think most of the guys know too. Tyk said he read the messages on Ek's phone. .______________. sad die me but it's actually kinda okay for me cause then now the guys don't pair Ek with V. I love V but seriously, you have no idea how much it hurts like fuck.

Second. I love M, really I do but his cousin that's gonna come. I'm sorry I might not like you. I might know you and I'm always saying "I hate people who judge" but for Z, I can do this one thing for her. I won't bother you, hurt you or even try entertaining you. Sorry but vee is private property only, I entertain those I want to entertain. And I'm just gonna ignore you cause I don't want to lose M as my friend. M is not Z's ex M, hell no. I won't betray you Z, hell no.

Third. It's a good day today, it usually has been for the past few days ever since I told him. ;) I feel kinda at ease. The best part of my day aside from him was I had fun with my bitches, like seriously had fun with them. I'm so stress and they're my stress pills. NYEHEHEHEHE, you can check out xinZaii's blog for the story. I'm afraid, I, would take forever to type out the whole day. :p

Fourth. I forgot what to type next, I'm so sleepy. 
you're the best best best part of my day.

I'm tired; peace out yoh. :)


vee.