October 10, 2010

not early anymore.

Don't expect to much, it might just disappoint you.

First things first, my previous post did not refer to Ht. It doesn't refer to anyone in my school or people I talk to everyday. It's someone else and I just wanted to clear that one up, if you don't believe me then I won't argue but sorry if you think that way. Secondly, how's your Sunday going so far? Mine's okay but A had to go and ruin it by asking shit and saying bunch of fuck. ._.


I've been swearing alot lately and I mean ALOT. I don't like it, I haven't had confessions in church in a while, I need to go like soon but I don't have the luxury to go. My time is being taken away by studies, tuition and chores. I know you're wondering and probably wanting to ask/say "then how the hell do you have time to update twitter, facebook, tumblr and blogspot right here?" well, for those who are actually wondering I only update when I feel like updating but the thing is when I wanna update I don't have the time and when I don't wanna I have time. It's like shit. #random

I don't have much to update about, if it's about EK, I really really don't have anything to update about. If it's about my life, this whole page will be full with emo rants. I'm a bitch you know. I bitch about alot of bitch and hey, it's not my fault I'm a bitch. 

The truth about me.
I'm not the type of girl guys fall for, I'm not pretty or intelligent. I'm not the most popular and most amazing girl  around. I don't wear sexy outfits cause hey, I'm not sexy. Most people think of me as some kind of tomboy or lesbian and they think I have a heart like a rock. I'm always happy go lucky and jolly so they think I'm always happy. When I get sad or depressed they say that I'm not type of girl and laugh at me like I'm not obliged to be sad. I'm only human and I have the right to get sad or depressed too. ;( I cry everyday without letting others know because they don't help me at all. I get hugs and 'it's okay' but sometimes I'd like the same reply that I ALWAYS give you. I don't ask for much but sometimes I wish for some. And sometimes I think of suicide when things get to much hurtful for me. I don't like looking weak in front of others but inside I'm hurting alot. I love my friends but sometimes I can hate them too but I could never for a long period of time, I'm a hypocrite when I say I don't like people who emo cause I myself is an emo. 


I'm not saying this to get attention or to hurt feelings. I just needed to let it out. 

WTF, SO EARLY, SO EMO. ._. <--- T

I'll update if I've got something today.


cause you burnt me with those words and you whispered words to her with lips like an angel. 
I need a hug. and I need it quick. ;(( I want someone to hit me on the head and say stop saying bullshits.

vee.