October 18, 2010

only the good die young

cause darling, you are, the only exception.

Today wasn't so bad but it wasn't so great either. Physical Education was okay, teacher was in a good mood or maybe it's cause she has no choice but to be good. Mom said it's really her, she's just getting more nicer which kinda creeps me out. We had triple jump today and it was so freaking amazing. I don't know why I love jumping when I'm so gemuk. ._. Kt and the guys kept screaming "Ek power" and shit like that. I hate it, I was like FUUUUUUU? I also managed to talk to Xy today about plenty of things. I still kinda kinda hate him. Anyway, English wasn't so bad either, he didn't let anyone out but obviously some weren't listening. First period was really bad though, we had no assembly today so t. C. stayed in class and boy oh boy she had PMS again. She kept shouting and cursing. ._. She said "fuck you all" and "pu-ang ina mo" which means motherfcuker. I don't really know why she was like that, I told it to my mom and she said maybe it has something to do with the fact that teacher's are complaining to her. 

I still find what she did and said very unprofessional and rude. She can get fired for saying such things, she's suppose to be a "good" influence. So much for that. We also had 2 periods of relief cause Sarimah wasn't around. Uh, during geography after learning and shiz; I guess Jck was eavesdropping which was kinda okay for us since we always talk so loud. I don't know how the conversation started but seriously he started asking 

Jck: "how to fuck deep deep?"
V: "use the hand loh."
Jck: " *shows fingers* how?
S and X: *laughs* 
V: "push in loh."
Jck: "but the finger so short, how to do deep deep?"
V: "push deeper lah"
Jck: *laughs* google! 
*omg, we went googling it.*

It went something like that. What else? I tied my hair today, everyone kept saying I looked cute and I felt like puking bricks. (A) Oh, Ek returned the letter I gave him. After he read it of course, he couldn't throw it in his house cause well, his mom. I'm okay with that but I heard something that I didn't want to hear. :\ He could've told me that truth, if he felt awkward. Yuh, that's pretty much it. 

Pictures ahead!


"shirt" mom bought me, the other is in the laundry still.


Do you see it? :) The kid rolling?


vans was wearing a beanie today! ;( from forever 21. I hetchu but you still look so cute!


nah! nah! nah! see it? Jck typed it on his own k.



We couldn't take it anymore, whenever we pass by F4D we see it and it makes us go crazy at how cute the handwriting is.:3 


zoom version of the kid rolling. he didn't stop until he reached the black and white thing.


new shoes baybeh! ;)


I plan to not talk to you for one day. Just this once.
update soon again. Exams are in 2 weeks, I need to study! D:

vee.


It started out as a feeling then it grew into so much more. It wasn't suppose to but I let my guard down and shit here it comes again. Conquering my whole body, attacking my everything and slowly stabbing my heart countless times. It's slowly tearing me to pieces and when you look me in the eye there it goes but sometimes, your smile heals the broken pieces and it heals but not for long. What is it I'm feeling? Is it weird? Are you afraid? Well, don't. Promise, I'll push it back. I'm pushing it back with all my might. I'd rather let you go now than lose you as a friend... forever. I'm here when you need me, forever wondering what is this feeling I truly feel for you.


What can I say that'll change everything?
What can I do to have just one day with you?
What can I do to make this feeling go away?
What can I say for everything to stop hurting so much?
How can I get answers to my questions?


Am I going to forever hurt?
Am I going to stop feeling this way?
Am I going to keep developing this?
... this impossible wishes, unanswerable questions. To have one day with you is so impossible. I just want to have one day with you, to say everything I need to, to give you one hug and say I'm forever here.