October 17, 2010

butterlies.

We live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not.

I don't like it. The feeling I get when I'm suspicious of something or someone, it's unbearable and I just feel like I'm suffocating when I know I can't express this feeling to anyone. I don't make sense.

It's Sunday, I bet you're all out having fun or in facebook, tweeting perhaps? or maybe not. I didn't do much today and it seems I won't be doing anything at all but stay home. I was out during the morning, I had tuition at 8.30 to 10.30 and even at there. After that, we went to Aunt Betty's house cause of something personal.

After that we went home, passed by Atlanta and bought ourselves bunch of junk foods. :) Then here we are, I thought I was gonna end up studying but then shit. I got tempted to get on, it's Sunday. What can one do?

Anyway, this are recent photos. Not necessarily according to the day and shit. Mom also bought me new "shirts" and a new converse. Post the picture soon.



you can't see the IRV down there. 


I'm gonna miss this two, so much. ;(((
Chok and Sean.




They're prettier if you hold them.


It didn't rotate, I just wanted to share a drawing Sw draw. I don't draw like that anymore.


I bought it from J. I think from Taiwan? I love it, it's so cute and I was gonna give one to Ty but he gave me one before I could.


I have this pink book that I always carry now, everyone writes on it. Sometimes about being hurt, confession, messages to me, draw on it, quotes or just stress release. Come if you wanna write. 

Oh, thanks V. 


Played hide and seek here with the bitches. ;) It was fun, I think I blogged about it before.


SEE SO RETARDED! ;)
taking a photo of the sign that hangs outside the ping-pong room.



Counseling with Fgk was fun! 


She built some kind of house or car or carhouse. lololol!





taken by S
so retarded ah this two but I love em' anyway!








I don't know why, I love this picture.
._____________.


and this! ;D


I shitted bricks twice seeing this picture! :o



KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! <3



what was I laughing at?



read, read or read here "xinZaii"


loner, retard. :3


Teddy. ;( got hanged. lololjk.

Monday. Fuck. Shit. Up

I wonder where we go from here. It's probably my fault again huh?


vee.