October 3, 2010

I'm sick and tired of being the second hand person you run to. 


I hate it when my fonts change. ._. They're so annoying that I can rape my fucking digitals right now. I do have this quote where "anything is fuckable" except A and I'm not changing my mind about it until he grows same height as I do. :p I'm sorry for being hurtful but he's so fucking gorgeous and sexy I could drop. he-he-he, no I'm not horny just have a dirty mind. Didn't you read the profile? 


Anyway, today was yet again a long and tiring family day. We woke up at 6am and had to go to mass after sending Nigel to tuition. S and I were suppose to watch a movie but there was just not enough time to watch as she had to go to mass in the afternoon. ): sadlife and shit it's Monday tomorrow. We're all hoping Nancy won't be in her bad mood. ._.


We went to mall again today even though S cancelled on the movie thing, she wanted to check out the SNSD thing in timesquare which I was pretty sure wasn't true cause SNSD? Brunei? KPOP? seriously? I don't think so. 2PM was here though, they were at Empire. I heard from my friends. 

We ate lunch there and breakfast too, walked around and finally bought PS3! omg, I'm like in game mode but mom said enough cause Nigel has PSR tomorrow. ._. KJ but no choice, I want him to pass too. After buying the PS3 thingo we went around looking for stuff, I don't remember what it was but we caught Kh somewhere with E. ._____. I wanna puke that someone THAT nice would hang with someone THAT bad. He was there to celebrate Y's birthday with friends. idgaf bout' ahem, oh but mom LOVES Kh.

We went home at 5PM after going to Serusop and Mall Manggis. That's pretty much Sunday today.

Pictures below. { Just four and lame ones too. }


My new music player. Wore it all day without being noticed listening to it. Make sure you tap me before talking to me now


._.
MOM, made me push this around HuaHo Manggis! Qin Yi can vouch for me!


Playstation 3! We're buying the 'move' next week! :D



I like long posts, people don't read them. 

Beautiful girls aren't hard to find, 
they're just not easy to fool anymore.
 They're there, 
you don't see them cause they don't let you see them.
 They won't let you see them until they're sure, if you're willing to stay.

you I love, me I know.

btw,
welcome to October road, it's gonna be a long journey.

vee.