October 3, 2010

long October post. ._.

I don't want to let that feeling fade.

October 2 is such a long and tiring day. ._. There were so many people who celebrated their birthday tomorrow. I never knew so much people had birthday on this day. Anyway, today I celebrated two birthdays with two special people I know. X and my baby brother, Nigel's birthday. 

X's birthday wasn't big and not many people went to celebrate it with her, only close friends like Jia Yi, Elly, Yvonne, Steph, Sharon and me of course. I came to school really and early and tried to ignore the fact that it was her birthday but Ht and S brought it up, thank goodness I was wearing my earphones. (y) S arrived then and she walked me through the plan. I wasn't really functioning so I couldn't take in much of the plan. I just replied oh oh most of the time. ._. sorry.


The plan didn't go bad just cause I said oh oh, okay! ._. I'm not that kind of bitch ler. Anyway, we went to Yvonne to inform her about the plan; she asked me to message Elly about it too. She asked us about the plan and how it was gonna be then she also asked us for the letters we were gonna write to X. S and I had to panic write it cause we haven't prepared anything! only the cake. ._. I originally wanted to give her the scrap card I did last night but I forgot to bring it, I even went on to learn the heart letter for X. ._. I fucking hate origami! They're so irritating. I took 3 hours learning the fucking thing. 


Then after that S and I wrote our letter while doing our maths work, we're damn good at multi-tasking. Amazing isn't it? :p Then around 8.40am, we told teacher Ho that we would be getting X's cake, he allowed us to go and get it. We pretended to go to the toilet and Kai Ti kinda helped with the 'GO TOILET HIAO HA!?' cause no one suspected that we would go down, run to the canteen and be back after 15 minutes. We had to run all the way to the canteen and back to class. 


We were seriously panting like shit but no one noticed that we weren't around. :p Got back and did our work like nothing happened but also at the same time wrote the letters. Bell rang, we ditched X and told Yvonne to bring her to the canteen while Elly, Jia Yi, S and I ran to the canteen. :3 Yvonne didn't have credit so I left her my phone. While we were panicking in the canteen ; X was fucking enjoying her time being greeted by people and talking to them. HATDAMN that girl but in the end she was surprised or was she? :p Anyway, yeah. I'm sorry but we didn't take so much photos. Everyone was on panic mode yeknow? 



Around 5, I think? We sent Nigel for tuition for malay and went around The Mall first. We walked around, drank in Coffee bean and talked about stuff. Also we planned to get the PS3. <3 I love it! Oh my god, I'm so tired. Then we went to pick Nigel up and went back to Mall, weird right? Anyway, we went around while waiting for S to arrive. Checked out new phones, oh and bought my new mp3 neck band. It's pink! I'll post it tomorrow. Kinda lazy to take the photo now. :p After buying the neck band thing, mom and I planned to get X something as her belated birthday present. Mom had to help me cause I seriously didn't know what to buy for her. I just told mom she needed something BLUE. If not she won't use it AT ALL. ._.

My mom said she's so picky which is true. We bought her gift, it's all BLUE and we bought it Ht's shop. (: Mom also likes the  clothes there. She kept asking me to tell Ht to give her discount. ._. lol, this mother ah. After a few S came walking with her blings. :p

We ate in Swensen and went home slightly early cause dad had a bad migraine. ): We wanted to watch Eat, Pray, Love but we couldn't cause of it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU right? ._. 

Anyhow, I'll let the pictures talk for this one. <3


I'm in love with R's sense of shoe style. 



Birthday boy. 
I love you always baby brother, hope everything works out for you. 
Goodluck in your PSR. now..
"me: gtfo. (8) I throw my hands up in the air sometimes~
N: saying A-YO! gotta let goooo~ (8)
me: 0.0"


Pops, Momma and Baby brother.


Two Asian poses by Dad and Nigel. They watch Chonny leh! :3



Our sister from another parents. (:



Candid I tell you. The photographer simply take take. ._.




HIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (y)


act cute neh.









That's all the photos I have so far, mom has them on her facebook albums but I doubt she'll add you. She's very karit one. ._.

Let me end my post by saying:

Happy Birthday X and Nigel! <3
I love you both!


vee.