October 6, 2010

cause it don't matter what you say

let it all go, it'll be alright when you do. it'll all pass, you just see.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, so here are some updates for you. (:

who are you again?
right, just in case you forgot. read the profile, I'm vee {what people calls me} or sometimes just viel {my real name}. Yuh, I'm that girl with the dirty look on her face, the one that always notice people doing something dirty. lol, I sound like some creepy molester now. I'm sorry but it's true. I'm the most hiao-est person you'll ever meet. (:

what's up?
well, I've been very busy with my tuition gig. ;( I rarely have time to go online and tumble in tumblr or blog but I do tweet and stalk people in facebook from time to time. lololol, i'm jerking. (: but I do go on. I have to earn money since I don't get allowance from my parents {and I don't want to, cause I spend waaaaay to much} 


I've also been stressed out with studies, I don't have time to do homeworks and read books anymore. ._. I'm even stressed out with other people's business. I'm weird like that. I'm still going crazy over EK cause he's... well he's EK. ;) 

How's it with EK? {I bet you should skip this here cause it'll be long and lame and weird, kthx!}
Well, 10 months of trying to figure out whether it's one of those thing I usually do where I like the guy for 3 weeks then get over them well it's been yeah, 10 months since he came to school and I started liking him. I know even when I was with M. I had little feelings for him then okay. I'm not some whore or anything. I do feel like it though. ._. I tried denying so many time what can I do now right. 


Ht and S think I should say it face to face, have a lil' tet-a-tet with EK and tell him how I feel. Ht says it's better to know now than later but lately everyone and I mean EVERYONE {by that I mean the guys in class} have been pairing him with many girls. wtf. I'm not jealous, I'm just saying, it hurts hearing it sometimes. X thinks it's gonna be a huge mistake if I do tell him cause he might find it weird when he doesn't feel the same and he might ignore me when I tell him. She thinks that there's 2 years, what's the rush? and I just told her that, who knows if he changes school or something.


I'm thinking though, mom said waiting is an awesome thing to do {no, I didn't tell her I liked him, wtf.} most people will probably say the same thing. He's sitting behind me now, I can't turn around cause Kt and Yk are both sitting there. ._. but he calls me alot, so it's all cool. Then today, he sat in front of me cause of Mr. P and it was cool of him. I had butterflies for 4 periods of English straight. 

I'mma shut up about EK now. 


seriously, you want news?
I don't have any. HEKEHEK, I can't go tomorrow for the thing Z asked me to go to cause I have tuition. I might not go on Saturday cause my parents won't send me. What can I do right? Then I don't know what to do about EK anymore. That's my news for now. 


what happened today?
I just told you. EK thing and S & X hyperness. Ht also kept asking me when I was gonna tell him and S was dying of curiosity. ;b  


Just a few hours ago, after dinner. Dad was stealing the M&M from the fridge and I wanted some, he's so karit.. He didn't wanna give me any! D;  he made us dance and do funny stuff while mom took videos. ;b I'll see if I can steal the video from her. 


That's pretty much it. Such a long post, I hope that it's enough, even though I talked about EK most of the time. I'm sorry. I can't help what I feel. :\

another post, another day. 

cause it don't matter what people say, I feel what I feel for you. stupid right?




 
Amirin's initials. ;)


still favourite.

vee.