October 7, 2010

let the sun shine

I wanna know what you're really thinking.

"cause ta xi wan ni ma and and and and and ta hen hurt bah when when bie ren say you and V together bah"
{I think that's what L said to EK, I felt so traumatized and was crying}

I told him. Not me, L did it for me cause I couldn't do it. I fucking couldn't do it. I kept freezing, stuttering and screaming FUCK. I couldn't do anything but that, I'm so hopless and such a coward that I coudn't do something so simple. He kept hitting his chest, his heart and kept saying he was getting nervous and stressed out. Ht and L were like tell him cause I kept calling them and screaming at them so in the end L did it for me.

Thank you L for helping me and Ht. You're not at fault Ht, really! you're adivces mean everything to me and you helped me now I'm like kinda happy he knows cause he's more open now. Thanks for everyone who hugged me today, told me it was okay and nothing is wrong with what I'm doing.

He said he was okay with it, through text. And that he doesn't mind. I even asked him if he liked V and it was okay if he did cause I can't tell him what to do with his life. And I said that even if it was painful for me, it was okay. He said he didn't liked V. He even explained everything to me. Which was nice.

I had plenty of drama today, like pleny of drama. not that I don't like the drama in my life, it's part of my life now. ;D Z came and told me her story and it was long but EVERYTHING IS OKAY Z and remember if they're your friends, they would understand. And my other V, please please! dont' cry. ;) You can come to me ANYYYYYTIME.

J was sad that S wasn't in school, he kept acting so weird eh. lololol and btw, EK is not and never will be Eng Keat. ._.

well, edit soon.
tuition soon.

vee