September 29, 2010

chocolates

Sorry Jackie! ): Tried out best but let's try again tomorrow lah.
Let's shake, hahaha. (: Jangan stress about what people say.

off. update toms.


Had rehearsals today cause I didn't come yesterday so we had to do one today. I'm really sorry though. Rehearsals were alright though Jackie says the teacher said it was 'uneat'? I don't think there's even such a word! ._. my god. 


Anyway, I stayed back for tuition with Dwight, I'm so tired I actually want to just die. ._. it's a good day, slightly. It was tito's (Dwight's dad, Teacher Gladys husband) birthday, so yeah, she fed me lots. :p took the things off my mind. <3 Food is my medicine. SO YUH.


I don't remember much so sorry. :p 












Aiman! <3 We sang him Beautiful girls and he kept clapping and smiling. It was so cute. (: It was when we went to Vans house before rehearsal. :3 SAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!


vee.
2 days till X's birthday! (: